sábado, 7 de março de 2009

Love it

Ela diz isto:

I took the Polaroid down in my room. I'm pretty sure you have a new girlfriend. It's not as if I don't like you, It just makes me sad whenever I see it. 'Cuz I like to be gone most of the time and you like to be home most of the time. If I stay in one place I lose my mind. I'm a pretty impossible lady to be with

E ainda mais isto:

Now I'm home for less than twenty-four hours. That's hardly time to take a shower, Hug my family and take your picture off the wall. Check my email, write a song and make a few phone calls. Before it's time to leave again, I've got one hand on the steering wheel, One waving out the window. If I'm a spinster for the rest of my life, my arms will keep me warm on cold and lonely nights.

A sorrir muito, cada vez que ouço.
Passam as dores de cabeça e de coração.
Sossega-me a alma, a voz desta mulher.
Sei lá eu porquê.
Adoro. Adoro. Adoro.

Sem comentários: