quarta-feira, 22 de abril de 2009

honey, if you care

'I choose to hide, But I look for you all the time. I choose to run, But I'm begging for you to come. I wanna break, But I know that you can take. I stay a while to be sure that you're by my side. Oh, oh Don't look at me, just look inside, 'Cause I can go through. Tell me, are you goin' tired Of what I don't do. I wanna see, I wanna fight, 'Cause I don't feel scared. Honey, if you care! I choose to find Things that you left behind. I choose to stare, But I can take you anywhere. I wanna stay, But my soul leaves you anyway. Can close the door And love, could you give me more. Don't look at me, just look inside, 'Cause I can go through. Tell me, are you goin' tired Of what I don't do. I wanna see, I wanna fight, 'Cause I don't feel scared. Honey, if you care!

Choose love, choose love, loveChoose love, choose love, oh

Don't wanna hear, I wanna fight, 'Cause this time I won't be wrong. And I can waste this precious time, Asking where do I belong. So let me know your love is real, 'Cause this time you won't control. Tell me please, what do you feel. Do I have to save your soul. '

1 comentário:

. disse...

Não suporto a Rita e a pronúncia dela é a coisinha mais foleira que existe. Só gosto do David :)





Pequena nota: em relação à carta de 3 anos, fiquei a pensar se tinhas ficado com a ideia de que me estava a referir ao Miguel. Não não, lol, não é desse assunto :)